Mofakham Mirror House was used as an official space to hold formal meetings of Bojnourd rulers with political characters of Qajar period, conduct military customs, political discussion about social issues with the leaders of the Shadlou tribe and other political characters.
The building is made up of two floors and has a total of 9 rooms. A room in upper floor is a hall with all the walls and ceiling designed by beautiful shapes of the Mirror. It was registered on the National Heritage List with the number 1167. It has been used as a museum of documents and manuscripts since 2010 after restoration operation from 2000 to 2009 as Bojnourd Museum and the only museum of the province.
Documentation and Manuscripts Museum in the Mirror House consists of various sections, including the court room, the children’s room, four room for displaying and presenting manuscripts and documentation from different parts belonging to the Qajar period. The presentation of a digital album of 134 photos in the Mirror hall of the House are the significant points in this museum. The documents are arranged on the basis of the issue (marriage contract, compromise, letters of correspondence and letters of business, letters of decrees and orders).