This building was built in 1913 by Qolam Reza Bana, and considered as a monument of the Qajar period in Bojnourd. The layout of the plan is in the form of a square and has an area of 600 square meters. The roof is covered with arch. Its various parts are decorated with architectural arrays such as Brickwork, Plastering, muqarnas and Inscriptions. It is a two storey building which religious ceremonies are often performed on the second floor.